The CUBE is designed to support diagnosis and treatment in primary healthcare settings including GP surgeries and clinics (point of care). It is a pocket size laboratory that can be easily integrated into healthcare services and the quick read analysis results are equivalent to those achieved in a larger scale modern laboratory.
Eurolyser have combined years of experience in point of care analytics with state of the art data management technology to provide an invaluable aid to clinicians. Precise results are available in a very short time.
- Android app-based operation
- Internet based automatic software updates
- Rapid data entry & quick read results
- Pre-set calibration curves
- Automatic detection of number of tests remaining and expiry date
- Integrated self-test routine
- Fully automated analysis using cartridge system
- RS-232 and USB connection
- Optional barcode reader, printer, connection to PC, HIS or LIM
Please contact us for further information on the Eurolyser CUBE Instrument.