SD Biosensor is a global bio-diagnostic company with innovative technologies and know-how, providing a broad range of in vitro diagnostic products focussing on all major disease areas.
The Standard F Fluorescent Immunoassay System is a multi-parametric, random access system providing accurate and reliable diagnostic results. It is a system that can perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of infections, respiratory diseases and chronic diseases.
- Europium-based fluorescent chemistry permits sensitive fluorescence detection with a UV LED energy source.
- A 2D barcode system provides automatic assay recognition and reagent identification.
- Sample ID entered manually or by barcode scan, and checked against the patient ID hand-written on the test device.
- Convenient user interface and LIS/HIS connectivity save valuable time
- Ambiguous test results are a thing of the past as the analyser reads and interprets the results automatically.
- A cut off index provides great reference value for medical decision making.
- Results within minutes and early detection of high titre samples.
- Built-in printer prints result automatically
Portable, hand held, battery-operated fluorescent immunoassay system with Bluetooth connectivity.
Compact benchtop fluorescent immunoassay system for automated single tests or high throughput read-only mode.
Fast and convenient random access fluorescent immunoassay system for up to 70 tests per hour with LIS/HIS connectivity.