SD Biosensor is a global bio-diagnostic company with innovative technologies and know-how, providing a broad range of in vitro diagnostic products focussing on all major disease areas including:
- Infectious diseases
The Standard F Fluorescent Immunoassay System is a multi-parametric, random access system providing accurate and reliable diagnostic results. It is a system that can perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of infections, respiratory diseases and chronic diseases.
The europium-based fluorescent chemistry permits sensitive fluorescence detection with a UV LED energy source. A 2D barcode system provides automatic assay recognition and reagent identification.
Convenient user interface and LIS/HIS connectivity save valuable time and ambiguous test results are a thing of the past as the analyser reads and interprets the results automatically. A cut off index provides great reference value for medical decision making.
Now available in the UK, the current Standard F product range includes:
- Influenza A/B Antigen
- RSV Antigen
- Legionella Urinary Antigen
- Streptococcus pneumoniae Antigen (urine and CSF)
- Streptococcus A Antigen
- Various vector borne diseases (antigen and antibody detection)
- Procalcitonin (PCT) for whole blood, serum and plasma
- Cardiac markers: TnI, CK-MB, hs-CRP, D-dimer
- Diabetes monitoring: HbA1c, urine Albumin
- Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA)
And more tests are in development – please contact us for more information.
Currently rated by 0 people