AID Diagnostika Reverse Hybridisation kits
AID molecular diagnostic kits are based on the reverse hybridisation of DNA. The Genoblot kits are easy to use and provide reliable and reproducible results within 4 hours.
- Many different pathogens can be detected on one strip
- Results are easily interpreted using the AID Genoblot Scanning system
- Same procedure and reagents for all kits
- Controls included on every strip
- Antimicrobial resistance genes detected
- Suitable for small, medium and high sample throughput
- Suitable for automated systems
A range of kits is available including Community Acquired Pneumonia (CAP), Peridontitis, Carbapenamase resistance and Multi Drug Resistant Tuberculosis (MDR TB), please click here to download.