Oxford Biosystems Cadama has a wide range of products from several suppliers. The markers highlighted on this page are a selection of our best selling products but this is not a comprehensive list.
Please use our website search facility to look for your specific product of interest in our database.
Oxidative modified lipoproteins (ox-LDLs) play an important role in the progression of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease. Low-density lipoproteins (LDL), the main carrier of plasma cholesterol, consists of a hydrophobic core and a surface monolayer of polar lipids and Apolipoprotein-B (ApoB). Oxidative stress and the consequent formation of free radicals lead to the peroxidation of ApoB.
Malondialdehyde (MDA) has been identified as one of the major lipid peroxidation products of LDL, thus playing an important role in the LDL oxidation. The Biomedica MDA ox-LDL ELISA specifically detects MDA-modified Apo B in human serum and plasma.
New from Biomedica, MDA-oxLDL ELISA Cat.# BI-20022 conventional 96 well ELISA format
- High specificity of the antibodies to MDA-adducts
- Low sample volume
- Wide dynamic range - no pre-dilution of samples necessary
- Six standards and one control based on processed human material in human serum matrix, lyophilized
- All incubations steps at room-temperature
- Convenient ready-to-use protocol
- Shipping and storage temperature at +4°C
- Method: Sandwich ELISA, HRP / TMB
- Sample type: EDTA-, citrate- and heparin plasma, serum
- Sample size: 20 µl
- Standard range: 0-10 µg/ml
- Detection limit: 0.3 µg/ml
- Incubation time: 90 min / 90 min / 30min
At present, eight distinct classes of the soluble cytoplasmic mammalian glutathione S-transferases have been identified: alpha, kappa, mu, omega, pi, sigma, theta and zeta. ELISA kits are available for human, mouse and rat.
ADMA is an endogenous inhibitor of NO synthesis. ELISA kits are available for human, mouse and rat.
Immundiagnostik have recently launched a new ADMA Xpress ELISA kit (article no. K 7860) which provides results within 3 hours:-
Superior to our competitors in terms of assay time and temperature robustness
Has been validated by excellent correlation with LC MS/MS data
Correlates well with the data received by our prior ADMA ELISA version