Oxford Biosystems Cadama has a wide range of products from several suppliers. We have highlighted a selection of our best selling transplantation products below.
This is not a comprehensive list, please search our product database to look for your specific product of interest.
The EliSpot technology has been further developed by AID GmbH to provide an INF-g assay for the efficient monitoring of transplant recipients during immunosuppression and to determine various latent/chronic infections including CMV, EBV and BK virus.
Neopterin is a general marker for cellular immune system activation. The Neopterin ELISA from IBL International is used in a variety of clinical applications including:
- Early detection of associated infections in allograft recipients
- Monitoring of rejection mechanisms after organ transplantations
- Monitoring of rejection mechanisms following bone marrow donations
The human complement split product C4d is a marker for humoral rejection of transplantations, particularly kidney transplants.
Detection of C4d is regarded as an indirect sign of an antibody response against the allograft. Circulating alloantibodies encounter the grafted endothelium and the living endothelial cells rapidly eliminate bound antibodies from the cell surface. C4d is the degradation product of the activated complement factor C4, which is typically initiated by binding of antibodies to specific target molecules.
The following C4d antibody products from Biomedica are available:
- Anti C4d for Immunohistochemistry, paraffin and frozen sections. (BI-RC4D).
- Anti C4d FITC for Flow cytometry (BI-RC4D-FITC, Research use only)